FREE Technology Workshop Series for Small Businesses & Local Entrepreneurs
ENY Restoration LDC and Operation Hope have partnered to host a FREE Small Businesses Technology Workshop Series at the Public Library (New Lots Ave. Branch). This Free workshop series is for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Seats are limited so Register Today!!
May 7, 2015 (6pm-8pm) Manage Your Operations
- EVERYTHING integrates with Google – master many tools with one ID & password
- Google Calendar: schedule like a boss, and never miss another meeting
- Google Drive: store and share documents across devices with ease
- Google Voice: FREE professional answering service, call forwarding and voice mail
May 14, 2015 (6pm-8pm) Manage Communications
- Workflowy: outline your Small Business’ workflow for fun and profit
- MS Office Online: FREE Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint – in your web browser
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Smartphones: harness the equivalent of three paid interns
May 21, 2015 (6pm-8pm) Manage Your Finances
- PayPal: process credit card payments WITHOUT paying a processing center.
- Square: turn your smartphone into a credit card swiper.
- Quickbooks Simple Start: a FREE version of Quickbooks limited to managing 20 customers
REGISTER TODAY! Contact Joshua Barker @ email@example.com or Call 718-676-5920.
LOCATION: All Workshops will take place at the Public Library – New Lots Branch – 665 New Lots Ave., Brooklyn NY 11207